Friday, November 18, 2005

snow-caped ridges of north mountains

It's a great surprise, I found at noon time the mountains northwards appears white-caped ridges, when I left residence and headed for ISS to meet my case manager. / Here is really Winter now. She approaches you in a silent way and smiles proudly in the sunshining afternoon. / I do feel clearly the glacial smell from the north. The world is sinking, I think. The school playground was free from happy kids and the pedestrians fewer. I walked through Minoru Park, only seeing geese and crows enjoying sunlights, but where gone the squirrel? ... some scattered ducks in the ditch... ... //Silvia had a meeting this afternoon and she taught the workshop in the morning. I faxed my resume to horizonfiberglass co. before she had time to talk to me. Unfortunately, the resume sent in was not eligible. She indicated a functional one was preferable.

No comments: